Payment and delivery
Danish customers must make the payments to the Acct. no.
Foreign customers to the IBAN no.
Payments in DKK, EUR and USD are to be made to:
Sydbank DKK 8072-0001050013
Sydbank EUR 8072- 0009428435
Sydbank USD 8072-0009428443
For further information please contact the Customer Department.
When instructing your bank to make a SWIFT-transfer in our favor, please use SWIFT form no. 'M.T. 100', and please ask your bank to use exactly the following wording in the field 59, 'Beneficiary Customer' of the SWIFT message:
In line 1: (account number of beneficiary)
In line 2: (name of beneficiary)
In line 3: (address of beneficiary)
In line 4: (address of beneficiary)
In line 5: (address of beneficiary)
The auction company does not accept private cheques. Please note that when paying by cheques, goods will not be released until the cheque is honoured by our bank, and that takes up to 8 weeks.
Terms for payment by documentary credit
1) D/C must be opened irrevocably by SWIFT payable at sight to the banks specified below.
D/C must allow T/T reimbursement.
D/C must be confirmed (by the bank specified below).
2) All banking charges must be for account of applicant.
3) Terms of delivery: Ex warehouse Copenhagen, Denmark.
4) Transshipment and partial shipments must be allowed.
5) Period of presentation: Minimum 15 days.
6) It must be a condition under the D/C that interest from prompt-day until value date of payment to the auction house may be drawn in excess of the D/C amount. Interest amount or percentage of L/C amount must be specified.
7) Shipment by air freight: Copy of house airway bill required
Shipment by truck: Copy of forwarding agent's certificate of receipt required
8) Bank required:
Please state invoice number(s) in the D/C terms.
D/Cs must be opened according to Uniform Customs and Practice UCP 600.