Sorting course 2020
The Sorting and Auction Procedures Course will take place from 8 to 17 June 2020.
Enrolment for Kopenhagen Fur's sorting course is open. Click here to access form.
Kopenhagen Fur's Customer Department is proud to present the programme of Kopenhagen Fur's Sorting Courses.
No other auction house offers a programme as thorough and educational as these courses which give you an opportunity to learn the specifics of the sorting and auction procedures in an international atmosphere. Students 20+ can apply. Admission will be confirmed approx. one month before each course.
- In-depth knowledge of the principles of sorting raw mink skins as well as considerable practical training.
- Thorough training in inspection of showlots and marking of catalogues.
- Observation of auction sales procedures as well as practical training in purchasing lots at the auction.
- Examination reflecting an actual purchase situation including invoicing etc.
- Excursions to related industries such as a mink farm and a dressing plant.
- You will receive a diploma if you have completed the sorting course.
Kopenhagen Fur networking
Students will be invited to join us on WeChat for easy communication and networking.
- Instruction, teaching, and training: Free of charge.
- Breakfast and lunch at Kopenhagen Fur's canteen: Free of charge.
- Accommodation, transport to and from Kopenhagen Fur and evening meals outside Kopenhagen Fur: At the student's own expense.
We can offer you the special Kopenhagen Fur hotel rates. Please contact the reception by email or fax no. +45 4326 1126.
We can offer favourable prices for the following hotels. When making hotel reservations, you must provide us with your credit card number. Payment is due upon arrival to the hotel.
For further information please contact the Customer Department, Annette Hindborg at firstname.lastname@example.org.