IFTF launches fur fashion app for smartphones
5 May 2011Fashion & Lifestyle
One of the world's most glamorous apps has been released by the International Fur Trade Federation (IFTF).
Aimed at fashionistas and fur lovers worldwide who want to keep up with the season's hottest and luxurious fur fashion trends, users of 'FurStyle' can:
- Browse the latest fur styles, colours and cuts from leading
designers, such as Burberry, Fendi, Zac Posen and Gucci. These are
updated by Fashion intelligence website trendstop.com
- Use the exclusive Outfit Planner to dress a 3D mannequin in cutting edge designs and extraordinary furs
- Read as it happens news feeds detailing fashion and fur trends
- View video and photography galleries of the current fur designs on international catwalks
- Find the nearest retailer of Origin Assured (OA™) furs, complete with contact information and opening hours
FurStyle is available free of charge for iPhone, iPad and Android phones.