Next season's sorting
courses will be held at:
24 March - 9 April
Enrolment for next season's
courses is not possible at the moment.
Kopenhagen Fur Academy is proud to present
the programme of Kopenhagen Fur Academy's Sorting
No other auction house offers a programme as thorough and
educational as these courses which give you an opportunity to learn
the specifics of the sorting and auction procedures in an
Sorting course I: 22 to 26 October
Sorting course II: 14 to 18 January 2013
Sorting and auction procedures course: 28 May to
18 June 2013
- In-depth knowledge of the principles of sorting raw mink
skins as well as considerable practical training.
- Thorough training in inspection of showlots and marking of
- Observation of auction sales procedures as well as practical
training in purchasing lots at the auction.
- Examination reflecting an actual purchase situation including
- Excursions to related industries such as a mink farm, a
dressing plant, a feed kitchen and a furrier.
- You will receive a diploma if you have completed the
- Instruction, teaching, and training: Free of
- Breakfast and lunch at Kopenhagen Fur's canteen: Free of
- Accommodation, transport to and from Kopenhagen Fur and evening
meals outside Kopenhagen Fur: At the trainee's own expense.
We can offer you the special Kopenhagen Fur hotel rates. Please
contact the reception by email to firstname.lastname@example.org
or fax no. +45 4326 1126.
The hotels in question appear from the drop-down menu
under Book Hotel in the top menu.
When making hotel reservations you must provide us with your credit
Payment is due upon arrival to the hotel.
For further information please contact the Customer Department,
Phone no. +45 4326 1440
Fax no. +45 4326 1449
E-mail to email@example.com