Kopenhagen Fur's Customer Department is proud
to present the programme of Kopenhagen Fur's Sorting
No other auction house offers a programme as thorough and
educational as these courses which give you an opportunity to learn
the specifics of the sorting and auction procedures in an
Students 20+ can apply.
Admission will be confirmed approx. one month before each
The Sorting and Auction Procedures Courses 2018 will take
More information at a later time. We will publish the
dates of the courses, when they are available. Thank you for your
- In-depth knowledge of the principles of sorting raw
mink skins as well as considerable practical training.
- Thorough training in inspection of showlots and marking of
- Observation of auction sales procedures as well as practical
training in purchasing lots at the auction.
- Examination reflecting an actual purchase situation including
- Excursions to related industries such as a mink farm, a
dressing plant, a feed kitchen and a furrier.
- You will receive a diploma if you have attended
and completed the sorting course and have passed the course
Kopenhagen Fur Alumni
Students will be invited to join us on WeChat for easy
communication and networking.
- Instruction, teaching, and training: Free of
- Breakfast and lunch at Kopenhagen Fur's canteen: Free of
- Accommodation, transport to and from Kopenhagen Fur and evening
meals outside Kopenhagen Fur: At the student's own expense.
We can offer you the special Kopenhagen Fur hotel rates. Please
contact the reception by email to email@example.com
or fax no. +45 4326 1126.
The hotels in question appear from the drop-down menu
under Book Hotel in the top menu.
When making hotel reservations you must provide us with your
credit card number.
Payment is due upon arrival to the hotel.
For further information please contact the Customer Department,
Phone no. +45 4326 1440
Fax no. +45 4326 1449
E-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org